OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We value having you as part of our community and are committed to doing all we can to make sure that you and all of your fellow members and guests have:
- A productive and enjoyable place to work 10am – 7pm seven (7) days a week; or 24/7 access, depending on your membership
- Work space, power, blazing fast Internet, coffee and tea
- Hassle-free use of our meeting and conference rooms and studios
- An incredible community of smart, friendly and helpful independent coworkers to connect with from all over the Bismarck/Mandan area (and beyond!)
- A personal login to the Just You Studios Member Portal and access to our online community groups
- All the information you need to participate in the Just You Studios community and related events and activities
- Opportunities to host events of your own, including classes, social gatherings and workshops
- A vibrant, uplifting place to call your professional home, even if it’s just to stop by and say hello
- Advance notice of any changes to services, fees or other updates, sent to the email address(es) you’ve provided us
- An honest commitment to serve you to the very best of our ability. That said, we are human and fallible. Should something go wrong, we’re really sorry, but Just You Studios can’t be held legally responsible. If you’re hacked while on our network, or if our WiFi goes down, or if someone steals something from you, it’s not on us. We will, however, do whatever we can to help you resolve the issue.
- An always-open line of communication, and confidence that you can share with us any and all questions, concerns or ideas.
- Just You Studios is a workplace; treat the space and your neighbors with respect and consideration. When you walk out the door, make sure the space is in the same condition (or better!) as it was when you walked in the door.
- Your stuff is your responsibility. It’s your job to make sure that you do not leave anything at the studio when you leave, unless it’s A) in your private office B) on your dedicated desk or C) in your locker. If you do, and after a reasonable time has passed, we can do what we want with it.
- Use your own stuff, not your neighbor’s. If you do need something, send up a flare. We’re here to help.
- Participation is an extreme sport. If you break it, lose it or cause any losses, claims or damages, we’re going to have to ask you to make it right.
- Respect your neighbor’s smarts, and they’ll respect yours. When you see something on somebody’s monitor or around the printer or on a whiteboard somewhere, forget you saw it. You don’t want your client or your ideas made public and neither does your fellow artist.
- Practice kindness. We have zero tolerance for harassment. Every studio member and guest should feel welcome, comfortable and productive in our space regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or other personal attributes or beliefs.
- Think before you click. No bit torrent or porn. And Just You Studios cannot be responsible for third-party data, websites, links or services. Make sure that you’ve read and agree to our explicit Data Connection and Internet Terms of Service.
- Keep it legal. We have zero tolerance for anyone using the Just You Studios space or resources to conduct or pursue any illegal activities, or any activity that is generally regarded as offensive.
- Events are great; until they’re not. It’s your job to provide us with advance notice prior to hosting any event at the studio space.
- Be key smart. If we’ve entrusted you with digital keys to get into the building and/or studio space, we’ve given it to you—not your neighbor, partner or guest. Keep it to yourself, and do not allow any guest(s) to enter the workspace without making sure they’re registered at the Welcome Desk and given their own temporary code for the visit.
- Communication is a two-way street. You’re responsible for letting us know right away if there are any changes to your contact and payment information. It’s also on you to read the emails we send you with changes to our services, fees and other updates.
Additional responsibilities if you have a private office or dedicated desk
- Make your space your own! Personalize things all you want—we love that. Just remember that you’re responsible for the full cost and expense if we have to replace or repair anything when you move out.
- Two’s a party; three’s a crowd. If the number of members or other guests regularly using your private office exceeds the number allocated on your Membership Details form, you’ll have to pay up. In no event will the number of users exceed two times the number of desks in your private office, no matter how much you pay us.
- Privacy’s great, until it’s not. Your private office and personal file cabinet comes furnished with locks provided by Just You STudios. If you take it upon yourself to install any additional locks to JYS property without our express authorization, we will be forced to break them.
Last revised: September 1, 2022